The papers which
do not meet requirements will be sent back
to the author(s) to be revised.
▪ Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
The full paper should be no less than 8 pages. The maximum paper length is 10 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and extra page will be charged.
▪ Abstract (Presentation only)
We encourage you to send informative abstract (200-400 words) which is a compendious summary of a paper's substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
▪ Please download the full paper template or abstract template and follow the format carefully.
▪ Your submission should be in English.
▪ Please fill in author background form in the template.
Submit your full paper or abstract directly
Online Submission System or
▪ via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
▪ via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICCMS 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract".
The submission will be confirmed and assigned a Paper ID by the conference secretary from email@example.com within two working days after submission. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as acceptable emails to receive.
Double and Concurrent Submissions
▪ Submissions to
ICCMS 2023 must not substantially overlap
with papers that are published or
simultaneously submitted to other venues
(including journals or
▪ Double-submission will result in immediate rejection.
▪ Detected violations may be reported to other conference chairs and journal editors.